When selecting a Service Project for Graduation, keep in mind the following criteria:
- The project should be an education-related service to individuals or organizations impacting children who are the target age of your program.
- The project should extend or enhance some of the skills developed while in the Teacher Education program.
- The project should not be a repeat of something previously done.
- The project must be volunteer, not part of a paid job.
- The project must be something beyond what a good person normally does for others as a good person—e.g., helping a parent, relative, neighbor, or friend.