Face Coverings Required*
In accordance with Weber State University guidelines, everyone will be required to wear face coverings while indoors on campus until further notice. *Masks may be removed while actively engaged in exercise if a minimum of six feet of distance can be maintained.
Check out our open positions here!
Check out our updated break hours!
Campus Recreation Office
Wildcat Center (Ogden): Room 101
Davis Fitness Center: Stewart Center (D3), Room 150
3992 Central Campus Dr. DEPT 3503
Ogden, UT 84408-3503
Outdoor Program: 801-626-6373
Ogden Campus (Wildcat Center) Recreation Office:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
May 1 - May 8 | Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
square foot pool
What we're doing:
- Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
- Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
- Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
- Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment before and after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and the maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of the facility to mitigate the risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, a sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.