CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
The CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer with First Aid course teaches participants how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for an adult, child, and infant, how to use an AED, and basic First Aid skills. The certification is valid for two years and no prerequisites are required. All classes are held in the Campus Recreation Conference Room (WI101B) unless otherwise stated.
- WSU Faculty/Staff/Student: $55
- Community Member: $70
- Participants may purchase a CPR Mask for $15
- Participants who choose not to purchase a mask will be provided a practice mask for the skill session. Masks are sanitized between each use to the American Red Cross Standard.
Saturday August 21, 12-2pmClass Full
- Wednesday September 8, 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday October 7, 6:30-8:30pm (may be at Davis Campus)
- Saturday October 23, 12-2pm
- Tuesday November 16, 6:30-8:30pm
- Saturday September 25, 12-2pm
- Wednesday December 1, 6:30-8:30pm
All courses will be taught using a Blended Learning format. Links for the online portion of the course will be sent out to participants 1-2 weeks before the course date.
TO REGISTER: Call 801-626-7967, register in person at the Campus Recreation office in the Wildcat Center or