CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
The CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer with First Aid course teaches participants how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for an adult, child, and infant, how to use an AED, and basic First Aid skills. The certification is valid for two years and no prerequisites are required. All classes are held in the Campus Recreation Conference Room (WI101B) unless otherwise stated.
- WSU Faculty/Staff/Student: $55
- Community Member: $70
- Participants may purchase a CPR Mask for $15
- Participants who choose not to purchase a mask will be provided a practice mask for the skill session. Masks are sanitized between each use to the American Red Cross Standard.
Upcoming Classes* (Spring Course Registration opens December 7)
Sat. December 12, 12pm-2pm
- Wed. January 13, 6:30-8:30pm (Full)
- Sat. February 6, Noon - 2 p.m.
- Thu. February 18, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Sat. March 20, Noon - 2 p.m.
- Tue. April 13, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
*Due to COVID-19, all Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Courses will be taught using a Blended Learning format. Links for the online portion of the course will be sent out to participants after they register for the course.
REGISTER: Online Here, call 801-626-7967 or go to the Campus Recreation office in the Wildcat Center