CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
The CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer with First Aid course teaches participants how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for an adult, child, and infant, how to use an AED, and basic First Aid skills. The certification is valid for two years and no prerequisites are required. All classes are held in the Campus Recreation Conference Room (WI101B) unless otherwise stated.
How to Register
- Calling 801-626-7967
- In-person at the Campus Recreation office (Wildcat Center)
- By completing the online registration form below
Online Registration Fall courses open for registration August 8th
- WSU Faculty/Staff/Student: $55
- Community Member: $70
- Participants may purchase a CPR Mask for $15*
*Participants who choose not to purchase a mask will be provided with a practice mask for the skill session. Masks are sanitized between each use to the American Red Cross Standard.
All courses will be taught using a Blended Learning format. The links for the online portion of the course will be sent out to participants 1-2 weeks before the course date.
- Wednesday October 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday December 3, 12-2 p.m.
- Thursday January 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday February 7, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday April 1, 12-2 p.m.
- Thursday November 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday February 25, 12-2 p.m.
- Wednesday March 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m.