CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
The CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer with First Aid course teaches participants how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for an adult, child, and infant, how to use an AED, and basic First Aid skills. The certification is valid for two years and no prerequisites are required. All classes are held in the Campus Recreation Conference Room (WI101B) unless otherwise stated.
- WSU Faculty/Staff/Student: $55
- Community Member: $70
- Participants may purchase a CPR Mask for $15
- Saturday, November 23, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Tues/Thurs January 7 & 9, 6 p.m-10 p.m.
Saturday, January 25, 12-3 p.m. (Blended Learning Course)Course Full
- Wednesday, February 12, 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Blended Learning Course*)
- Saturday, February 22, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Blended Learning Course*)
*Blended learning courses are taught in a hybrid format, in-class and online. They require the completion of all online learning modules prior to the start of the in-person class.
REGISTER: Online Here, call 801-626-7967 or go to the Campus Recreation office in the Wildcat Center