- First member meeting planned for Welcome Breakfast.
- COVID-19 forces cancelation of in-person meetings, including Welcome Breakfast.
In 2018, a group of professional women at Weber State created the Women of Color Coalition with a vision of building an organization that advocates for a greater understanding of the social and political climate faced by women of color.
- WOCC transitions from being housed in Student Affairs to the Office of Diversity.
- WOCC begins meeting in person again in the fall.
- Alex Dutro-Maeda, Women’s Center
- Andrea Baltazar, Department of Communication
- Andrea Hernandez, Access & Diversity; Student Involvement and Leadership; Women’s Center
- Olga Antonio, Peer Mentor Program
- Tashina Barber, Center for Multicultural Excellence
- Unique Harston, Housing
- Yajanetsy Ruano Ortega, Women’s Center
- Andrea Hernandez, Chair
- Linnette Wong, Vice Chair
- Tia Nero, Secretary
- Andrea Baltazar, Treasurer
- Andrea Salcedo, Membership Coordinator
- Unique Harston, Social Coordinator
- Yesenia Quintana, Secretary
- Teresa Matinez, Herstorian
Key Campus Supporters
- Jessica Oyler, Human Resources
- Brett Perozzi, Student Affairs
- Enrique Romo, Access & Diversity