Get Essentials

  • Nontrad Child Care

    Child Care

    The Hourly Child Care Center is located in the Nontraditional Student Center. It is a state-licensed facility that provides hourly care to WSU students' children while they attend classes or partake in academic events.

  • Sodexo

    Dining Services

    Sodexo offers dining plans for students living in the residence halls or for retail stores in the Shepherd Union. Sodexo provides a variety of dining choices for everyone on campus.

  • map and directions

    Map and Directions

    How do I get to Weber State University?

  • parking services

    Parking Services

    Get parking maps and permits, learn more about shuttle services and the UTA Ed Pass, pay parking citations and appeal parking citations.

  • Register for classes

    Register for Classes

    Learn how to register using your eWeber Portal and info on tuition and deadlines.

  • Help with food

    Get Help With Essentials

    Get local help with all the essentials that you need to survive from food and housing to help with utilities and medical needs.

  • Student Employment

    Student Employment

    Find real-world work experience in Student Affairs with employment and internship opportunities for students.

  • wildcard services and info desk


    Get your wildcard to access WSU services such as the library and gym. You can also get your UTA Ed pass from the Wildcard Services and Information Center in the Shepherd Union.

  • wildcat store


    Get your books, technology, supplies and WSU gear!


studentaffairs@weber.eduStudent Affairs on Facebook Instagram