Student Wellness Internships
Are you a Health Promotion or Human Performance Major looking for a great internship opportunity?
The Student Wellness Office at Weber State University may be a great fit for you!
All Interns with the Student Wellness Office:
- Serve as peer advocates for fellow Weber State Students
- Assist with programming and promotional efforts of the WSU Student Wellness office
- Serve as a liaison between WSU campus health professionals and students
- Serve as a credible resource and role model
Health Promotion Interns:
- Research common campus concerns and possible methods for addressing them
- Plan displays and activities that will engage and educate student population
- Present on various health topics to fellow students in various settings on campus
- Maintain familiarity with campus and community resources for referrals
- Obtain hands on experience in preparation for CHES certification
Please complete the internship application and submit to Rochelle Creager, Student Wellness Coordinator, at email@example.com a minimum of one month before you intend to begin your internship hours.
Wildcat Center 210 | 801-626-7524 | firstname.lastname@example.org |