Student Wellness Internships
We are not taking on interns for the 2023 spring semester.
Are you a Health Promotion, Nutrition or Public Health major looking for a great internship opportunity?
The Student Wellness Office at Weber State University may be a great fit for you!
All Interns with the Student Wellness Office:
- Serve as peer advocates for fellow Weber State Students
- Assist with programming and promotional efforts of the WSU Student Wellness office
- Serve as a liaison between WSU campus health professionals and students
- Serve as a credible resource and role model
- Assist with marketing and outreach efforts
- Research common campus concerns and possible methods for addressing them
- Present on various health topics to fellow students in various settings on campus
- Work directly with campus partners to address student health needs
- Assist with the Student Wellness Advisory Committee to gain hands-on experience with coalition work
- Create a variety of health communication materials
- Maintain familiarity with campus and community resources
- Obtain hands-on experience in preparation for graduation and employment in your chosen field
Please complete the internship application and attach a current resume a minimum of one month before you intend to begin your internship hours. Students majoring in areas other than Health Promotion, Nutrition or Public Health may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions about the internship before or after submitting an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org