WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic
WSU Student Health and Wellness knows your oral health is more important than you might realize. The health of your mouth, teeth and gums can affect your general health.
For general preventative dental care contact the WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic.
Weber State University Dental Hygiene Clinic Hours of Operation:
- Patients are treated in the WSU dental hygiene clinic late August–late April (no summer appointments available)
- Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- By appointment only.
All services are provided by students in the Dental Hygiene Program. These services are supervised and evaluated by experienced, licensed dental hygiene faculty.
Dental Benefit Program
For broader dental diagnosis and restorative care independent dentists in Utah are excited to provide Weber State University students with an averaged 20 percent discount on dental procedures, including specialty care, with no monthly premium or other upfront costs.
- Go to DentalBenefitProgram.com to get started at no cost using the Group ID# WSU101
- You will get a Patient ID# when you login
- Use Group ID# WSU101 and your new Patient ID# to login and search for participating dentists and view the discounted fees
- Call a participating dentist directly to make an appointment and present your card to receive services at the discounted rates
Payment arrangements should be made with the dentist at the time of service. This program is not only cost effective but eliminates all the headaches associated with traditional dental insurance such as; deductibles, co-payments, waiting periods and annual maximum benefit limitations.
Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account through HealthEquity can also be started through the DentalBenefitProgram.com website. A Health Savings Account is a great way to save for anything medical or dental and the tax savings are a no-brainer for anyone with a qualifying high deductible health insurance plan.