Zoom Video Conferencing Account Creation
What is Zoom
Zoom is a Video Conferencing Tool that allows users to easily connect with users on several different devices. Zoom brings simplified video conferencing across any device. Check it out at Zoom.us.
- Simultaneous Screen Share
- Active speaker view
- Meeting duration limit is 24 hrs
- Cloud Recordings
- Cloud recordings are automatically sent to https://videos.weber.edu
- Cloud recordings are stored in the Zoom cloud for 120 days before being automatically removed.
- Check out more at https://zoom.us/pricing Professional Plan to see what features we have already purchased
Creating Your Zoom Account
- Available to Students, Faculty, and Staff
To create your Zoom account, or gain access to your account after you've already created it, direct your browser to https://weber.zoom.us and select the blue Sign in option. You will then use your standard WSU credentials to login. When using the Zoom application, after your account has already been created, please select the SSO option when signing in. You will need to enter in weber when asked to complete the Company Domain details.