Zoom Account Creation
A Zoom license is provided to all Weber State faculty, staff, and active students.
What is Zoom
Zoom is a Video Conferencing Tool that allows users to easily connect with users. Zoom brings simplified video conferencing across any device.
- Simultaneous Screen Share
- Active speaker view
- Meeting duration limit is 24 hrs
- Cloud Recordings
- Cloud recordings are automatically sent to https://videos.weber.edu
- Cloud recordings are stored in the Zoom cloud for 120 days before being automatically removed.
- Refer to the https://zoom.us/pricing Pro Plan to see what features are included.
Creating Your Zoom Account
To create a Weber State Zoom account or to log into your account after it's already created, visit https://weber.zoom.us and select the blue Sign in option. Then use your standard Weber State username and password to login.
When using the Zoom application, create your account at the website https://weber.zoom.us first. Then in the app, select the SSO option to sign in. You may need to enter in weber when asked to complete the Company Domain details.