Zoom Webinar Conferencing Request Form
What is a Zoom Webinar?
Think of webinars like a virtual lecture hall or auditorium. Webinars are ideal for large audiences or events that are open to the public or a select group or audience. Typically, webinar attendees do not interact with one another. Though Zoom provides options for you to get more social with your attendees, your average webinar has one or a few people speaking to an audience.
Best used for Large events and public broadcast (50+ attendees) such as:
- Town Halls
- Quarterly Updates
Zoom Webinar Features:
- Webinars are designed so that the host and any designated panelists can share their video, audio and screen.
- Webinars allow view-only attendees.
- They have the ability to interact via Q&A, chat, and answering polling questions.
- The host can also unmute the attendees.
- Attendees in webinars, can not rename themselves as well.
- Cloud Recordings. (Available after 48hrs for processing.)
- Cloud recordings are automatically sent to https://videos.weber.edu.
- Cloud recordings are stored in the Zoom cloud for 60 days before being automatically removed.
- Attendee options up to 100 or up to 1000.
Zoom Webinar Calendar
You can use the calendar below to look for available times to use in your webinar request in the request form below or do a Find a Time search on your own google calendar by adding the firstname.lastname@example.org account as a guest to your Find a Time search. Then if the desired time is available, you can add it to your request in the form after this calendar and we'll do the best we can to accommodate it. Please keep in mind that we like to have at least 1 hour, where possible, between webinars to allow for time for any needed preparations.
If you are having issue seeing this calendar be sure you signed into your Weber State University (@weber.edu) account with gmail.
Zoom Webinar Request Form
Please fill out this form completely and as detailed as possible. We'll do our best to accommodate requested dates and times in accordance to the availablilty of our resources.
We will need 48 hours notice to schedule a webinar to ensure that a license is available for use and to schedule support for the event.
If you are unable to view the embed form please go to https://forms.gle/kXzKSx2mfzTcPtaa7