College of EAST Graduation (Convocation) Ceremony
The Spring 2024 EAST graduation ceremony will be held Friday, April 26, 2024. The location and time will be updated soon.
What to Expect for EAST Convocations:
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the ceremony to check in.
- Come down to the floor of the Dee Events Center.
- EAST staff will be at a table, with name cards in alphabetical order. Go to the appropriate line.
- Pick up your pre-printed name card*, write your email address on the back. The photographer will email your grad photo to that address.
- Keep your name card and sit anywhere in the chairs marked with your major.
*If you don’t have a pre-printed card, write your name/email on a blank card, not a big deal.
*If your name is difficult to pronounce, write it phonetically on your name card.
- It is really nice and lasts about 1 hour.
- Plenty of seats for all the family and friends you want to bring, no limit
- It is only for EAST graduates.
- There will be a guest speaker then you receive your diploma.
- The diplomas are handed out by major.
- The entire major stands up together and forms a line to hand their name card to the reader.
CELEBRATE this accomplishment! You've earned it.