Weber Cares Pantry
***Effective immediately, we are no longer taking appointments for food distribution***
In order to provide the safest possible distribution of food during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have shifted our pantry supplies to the following locations:
Joyce Hansen Hall Food Bank Catholic Community Services of Northern Utah
- 2504 F Avenue Ogden, UT 84401
- Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Drive-up food distribution in back; bring ID
- 875 UT-193, Layton, UT 84041
- Mon & Tue 12 p.m.-4p.m.; Wed 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Thu & Fri 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Drive-up food distribution; complete this form prior to arriving; bring ID, proof of income (most recent pay stub or recent assistance received), and proof of residence (utility bill) = serving Weber, Morgan, and Davis Counties.
- 2615 Grant Avenue, Ogden
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Drive-up food boxes, cleaning kits, and hygiene kits; bring ID
Weber State’s response to COVID-19 | Last updated: March 25 @ 2:50 p.m.
Students Get Involved With Weber Cares:
Weber Cares Pantry Specialist