Faculty in the News
- Michael Haddon
- Molly Sween
Geography, Environment & Sustainability
- Dan Bedford
- Sara Dant
- Leah LaGrone
- Branden Little
- 2020 - C-SPAN Lectures in History: "Shifting Horizons, 1890-92: Beyond Wounded Knee and the True Blue Saloon"
- 2019 - C-SPAN Lectures in History: "From the Factory to the Frontlines: The Amphibian Tractor and Victory in the Pacific"
- 2022 - The Salt Lake Tribune op-ed: A Tale of Two Invasions: Belgium in 1914 and Ukraine in 2022
- Matthew Romaniello
Political Science & Philosophy
- Richard Price
- 2021 - NPR's All Things Considered podcast: "Censorship Scholar on Book Bans and Critical Race Theory"
- 2021 - LA Times interview: "A ‘war on books’: Conservatives push for audits of school libraries"
- 2021 - LA Times: "Texas governor orders criminal probe into ‘pornography’ in school books"
- 2021 - New York Times interview: "A Frenzy of Book Banning"
- 2021 - Washington Post: "Backlash to school books centering on race, sex and LGBTQ people turns into conservative rallying cry"
- 2022 - KUER RadioWest podcast: "Who Gets to Say What Kids Read?"
- 2022 - Salt Lake Tribune: "Books help students empathize with the experience of others"
- Janicke Stramer-Smith
- 2021 - ABC4 IN FOCUS discussion: The long tail of 9/11
- 2022 - Interview with Czech senator about the state of liberal politics in a transatlantic perspective
- 2022 - Interview with Utah Congressman Chris Stewart, Czech Republic Senator Lukáš Wagenknecht, and Slovak Republic Parliamentarian Peter Kremsky about interparliamentary transatlantic efforts in stopping Putin’s war in Ukraine.
Social Work & Gerontology
Sociology & Anthropology
- Marjukka Ollilainen