skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Declare Your CSBS Program of Study (Major/Minor/Concentration)

Declare or change your major with the Change My Major app.

  1. Go to your eWeber portal and open the Change My Major app.
  2. Use the Major dropdown to select your major.
  3. Some require a minor and concentration. The app will prompt you to select them.
  4. The app will prompt you or you will be emailed regarding any requirements and extra steps you’ll need to take for certain majors, minors, certificates, etc.
  5. Click Submit to send your major declaration request to the department. Your request will be reviewed in 3-5 business days.
  6. Your major will appear in CatTracks once approved.