How do I Declare a Minor?
- Make sure you have declared a B.A. or B.S. as your major and that you have no holds on your student record.
- Fill out the Women & Gender Minor Declaration Form and submit the form to the Department Secretary at the Women & Gender Studies office (Social Science Building, Room 303) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up a meeting with the Women & Gender Studies Director, Dr. Alicia Giralt email her at email@example.com.
How do I Declare a BIS in Women & Gender Studies?
- Call 801.626.7713 to set up an appointment with the Director of the BIS Program. The BIS Program is located in room 140 of the Student Services Building.
- You will need to decide on your 3 areas of emphasis, one of which is Women & Gender Studies.
- Meet with each department Chair to discuss which classes are required. Call 801.626.7632 to set up an appointment with the Women & Gender Studies Program Director, Dr. Alicia Giralt or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.