Weber State University offers Google Suite to all students to help accelerate productivity, increase collaboration, and simplify your digital life. Google Suite for Education is a suite of online software applications that allow users to share information and ideas using Google's communication and collaboration tools.
By using email services and other collaboration apps, you agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
Featured Google Suite Apps for Students
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Wildcat Mail?
- Is Wildcat Mail the same as a Google account?
- Who is eligible to participate in Wildcat Mail service?
- How long do I get to keep access to my Wildcat Mail account?
- What services are included with Wildcat Mail and Google Apps?
- Will I see advertisements in my Wildcat Mail account?
- How Do I Access Other Google-sponsored Services (i.e. YouTube, Blogger)?
IT Service Desk
Ogden Campus: Lampros Hall room 110
Telephone: (801) 626-7777