MWB Course Instructions
If you are an instructor and would like your students to complete the Mental Well-Being course as an assignment within your class, go to the Canvas Commons WSU online webpage and import the module to your course.
- To access this module you will:
- Go to Canvas
- Click on "Commons" on the left hand navigation bar
- Search for Mental Well Being
- Click the Import/Download and indicate which courses you'd like to add the module to
- You should now see the new module in your course titled "Mental Well Being". This module provides an overview of what the Mental Well Being course is and automatically populates a new assignment in your course's assignment category. The assignment asks students to upload a copy of the certificate of completion they receive from the course. You will need to edit the Mental Well Being assignment to reflect the scoring practices in your course.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the content of the Mental Well Being course, please contact Dianna Abel at email@example.com. If your students experience difficulty accessing the course, please contact Chip Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.