September 2017: Tuesday Tips emails are launched.
Sept. 8, 2017: Newly formed SSSC subcommittees hold a kickoff meeting.
July 2017: Weber Thrives website is launched.
June 2017: WSU contingent attends the Association of American Colleges and Universities High Impact Practices Institute meeting and begins to define High Impact Educational Experiences (HIEEs).
May 4, 2017, University-wide rollout.
April 4, 2017: Campuswide meeting with proposed approach to student success.
February 2017: Ruffalo Noel Levitz Strategic Enrollment Plan study commences.
September 2016, December 2016, February 2017: Promoting Student Success Series takes place.
July 27, 2016: First SSSC meeting.
June 2016: WSU contingent attends the Association of American Colleges and Universities Gen Ed Institute and begins to formalize Gen Ed Revitalization.
April 22, 2016: The Student Success Steering Committee (SSSC) is created.
Student Success Efforts
- Support Tool Spotlight: CatTracks
- Gen Ed Revitalization
- Wildcat Scholars Program
- Registration Schedule Builder
- Why Recruit Out of State?
- New Student Orientation
- Starfish Feature: Progress Surveys
- Starfish & FERPA
- Starfish Start-Up
- Retention: How Can Faculty Help?
- Strategic Enrollment Planning
- Turning Lessons Learned into Action
- Behind the Scenes: New Recruitment Efforts
- 2017 Strategic Enrollment Planning Initiatives