Contact & Hours
Location: Shepherd Union, Room 322
Hours: M - F: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Veterans Study Lounge
Hours: M - F: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: WSU Davis - D2, Room 231
The Veterans Study Lounge is a dedicated space for Veterans to study, print for free, get a snack, and receive tutoring and academic support.
Veteran Services Staff
Veteran's Educational Services Specialist
801-626-6039 (Ogden Campus)
801-395-3460 (Davis Campus)
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
The Salt Lake City Regional Office
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Salt Lake Regional Office is currently closed and maximum telework is in effect. I will have access to my voicemail, but email remains the best way to contact me.
How Can Drew Help?
- Provide information on Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment program benefits (Ch. 31)
- Provide information on the Post 9/11 GI Bill/Forever GI Bill (Ch. 33)
- Provide educational and career counseling to Veteran students (Ch. 36 services)
- Provide information on VA education benefits for Survivors and Dependents (Ch. 35)
- Provide information on Veterans Benefits including disability claims, home loan guarantee, Dependents and Survivors benefits, and all other programs administered by the Veterans Benefits Administration.