Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)

How to apply for the Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31) benefits and register at Weber State University:

Step 1

Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation Program benefits by filling out an application, and send it to the Veterans Affairs Administration.  This can be accomplished in three ways:

  1. Complete the application online.  Once you have received your certificate of eligibility from the VA, bring it into our office so that we can begin the certification process.
  2. Print the application and bring it to our office.
  3. Pick up the application at our office during normal business hours.

Step 2

Meet with a VA counselor to discuss your educational goals. Once your application has been processed, a VA counselor will contact you to establish an educational plan.  

Step 3

Apply for admission to Weber State University.

Step 4

When your educational plan has been approved, you will need to provide our office with a class schedule each and every semester you attend school.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at benefits.va.gov/gibill