Mission Statement and Objectives
Utah Women in Higher Education Network WSU Chapter exists to provide a welcoming community in which all women’s voices are heard and contributions are valued. Our chapter advocates for an inclusive climate that shapes the institutional and public agenda for higher education.
The chapter exists to promote inclusion and leadership roles for women in higher education. Specifically to:
- Increase the visibility, recognition, and advancement for women in higher education leadership.
- Promote and support women’s professional and leadership development.
- Work collaboratively to identify and drive needed change to support female faculty and staff.
- Create venues for networking as well as venues for amplifying women’s voices, perspectives, and ideas.
- Cultivate a community in higher education where women are supported and celebrated.