Sending Your Transcripts

To be admitted to WSU, students are required to submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended, regardless of grades and/or academic standing at those institutions. Official transcripts are stamped and placed in a sealed envelope by the issuing institution or sent electronically directly to WSU through a verified medium such as National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, etc. If the transcript is a paper copy and is opened, it becomes unofficial and WSU cannot accept it.

Utah Colleges & Universities

If you are a student at another Utah school, select it from this list to request a transcript be sent to WSU.

Out-of-State Schools

If you are a student at any of the following out-of-state schools, you can select from the list below to request a transcript to be sent to WSU.

If your school is not listed, contact your registrar or records office, and they will be able to help you.