Requesting a uPay Site
Departments requesting a uPay site will need the following:
- A WSU programmer who is able to write .net applications on the portalapps server.
- The programmer will work with the TouchNet Administrator to create a site id
- The programmer will need to provide the following information to the TouchNet Administrator:
- Whether or not the user can adjust the amount transferred over from the .net app
- If the uPay will update the finance realm with the payment information or if a package needs to be written.
- Site Manager's email address
- Posting URL
- Success Link URL
- Error Link URL
- Cancel Link URL
- The programmer must also send the information to update the external trans id with the student's W# that the payment is for.
- ext_trans_id = spriden_id
- Other information may be concatenated behind the spriden_id, but for reconciliation purposes, the spriden_id must be listed first.
- For technical questions, please see the uPay Technical Guide 6.0.pdf