How to Get the Latest Version of CME
Whenever there is a new update for CME, or if the program is being downloaded to a computer for the first time, you will need to follow the steps below to install CME on the computer:
Note: This process will need to be performed in Internet Explorer (Chrome and Firefox no longer support the plugin required to download CME).
- The logged-in user will need Administrator rights to the computer.
- Log in to uCommerce Central by clicking on https://secure.touchnet.com/ucommercecentral
- The username is C20249.cmeuser
- The password will always be emailed to the department manager list the day before an update is released. If the password is needed before this time, contact the TouchNet administrator.
- From the Home Page, click on Applications, then click on Business Office.
- Click on Campus Merchant Edition.
- For any security prompts that may appear, click on either "Yes" or "Agree"
- Click on the Launch button when it appears.
- It will go through a download process and then the normal login screen will appear once the download is complete.
- Proceed to log in as normal.