BOE Station Requirements
From a technical perspective, there are several requirements for the machines operating BOE:
- BOE Cashiering does not require a static IP address.
- The registry on the machine must be updated for the HKEY Current User to include the station name, station ID, and campus ID.
- For a list of available station IDs and names, please contact the TouchNet Administrator.
- The user must have Administrator access to the machine.
- Any station accepting credit card payments must be blocked from the internet; intranet station only.
- The Ingenico and Epson drivers must be installed independently.
- Works on Windows 7 stations only.