Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some changes have been made to the Book Group policies and protocol.
- This semester only the facilitator (group leader) of each group will be able to pick up the books. To decrease traffic and contact in the TLF office, individuals may not come pick up their own books.
- For each member of a book group, there will be a book, a group bookmark, and a Great Harvest gift card contained in a disinfected plastic bag. The bags for each group will be given to the facilitator, so only one visit to the TLF office will be necessary.
- We strongly encourage all book groups to meet virtually rather than in person to keep everyone safe.
- Facilitators, please make prior arrangements/an appointment with the TLF office to pick up the books for your group. Our office hours during the fall semester will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you can not come during these hours, you may contact the Teaching and Learning Forum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment outside of these hours.
- Please note that everyone entering the TLF Office must have their temperature taken before entering and must wear a mask.
Book Group Guidelines. Information to help you get the most from your book group. Also, there's important information for the group facilitator.
Book groups should submit a report about their book and the group's discussion. Go to our book group wiki where you can submit your reactions so that everyone else in the community can read and use these.
How to sign up:
If you have any questions, email (email@example.com ) or call
Have a suggestion for a good book for a future semester? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.