Telecommunications Service Requests
The Telecommunications Service Requests are located in the IT Service Portal and can be accessed using the following link: Telecommunications Requests.
ServiceNow is accessible from any browser and from any location. Every Weber State University employee has access to ServiceNow using their eWeber credentials. Please see below for instructions related to request submission:
Submitting a Service Request using ServiceNow
- Click on the link for the ServiceNow Telecommunications Service Requests located here: Telecommunications Requests.
- You will be prompted to log in using CAS. Use your standard eWeber portal username and password to log in to the system.
- Once logged in, you will see the Telecommunications Service Requests list:
- Select the Service Request that is applicable to your need.
- Once you have selected a service request, you will be directed to a service request form with information fields.
- Fill out the information and click the Submit button at the bottom right of the form.
- Once you submit the form, you will see a confirmation message at the top of the form screen.
- An automatic email notification containing your request will be sent to the Telecommunications department. You will receive an email copy of the service request. A member of the Telecommunications department will contact you regarding your request. You can track the status of your request through the IT Service Portal by clicking on "Requests" on the upper right corner of the IT Service Portal Header: