- Complete the Departmental Honors Application; (This form is found on WSU Honors Webpage)
- Contact Shirley Dawson, the Departmental Honors Chair in Teacher Education, who will review and sign your application;
- Submit the signed application to Marilyn Diamond, the Honors Program Advisor;
- You must be admitted into Departmental Honors for at least one semester before graduating. (You will receive a letter confirming your acceptance in the program.)
- Meet the requirements listed above;
- Visit with Shirley Dawson early in the semester of antiipated graduation so as to complete the Departmental Honors Exit Application; (This form is found on the Honors Webpage)
- Submit the signed exit form to Marilyn Diamond, the Honors Program Advisor, who will clear you for graduation with Departmental Honors.
- The exit application must be submitted prior to fall break for fall graduation and prior to spring break for spring graduation;
- You must still apply through the graduation office.