skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Financial Services


Finacial Aid:

Students may be eligible for Financial Aid. Federal Financial Aid regulations are subject to change, please contact the Financial Aid office with any questions at 801-626-7569.


Please see the scholarships tab for information on the different scholarships you can apply for to help with your Study Abroad trip. Call 801-626-8711 if you have any questions


All payments must be made at the Hurst Center for Lifelong Learning, either by phone or in person. Please call them at 801-626-6600, or see the map below to visit them in person. DO NOT PAY AT THE CASHIER'S OFFICE OR THROUGH YOUR PORTAL.

Note: ***Students cannot sign up for Payment Plans for Faculty Led Study Abroad Programs. All programs need to be paid in full before each trip leaves.***