Per the Governor's announcement, face masks are now required for anyone using the facility. Masks must be worn at all times in the facility.
(Please note that we will not be providing equipment or towels during the Yellow Phase of the covid response) (All courts are closed until further notice)
|Sunday||Monday - Friday||Saturday|
|11 a.m. - 4 p.m.||5:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Wildcat Center - Some equipment will be closed to maintain 6 ft. of distance. Group X classes will resume with some modifications.
Stromberg Complex - Equipment has been moved for distancing, some equipment will be closed. The indoor track, Pickleball courts and Tennis Courts will be open.
Swenson Pool - The pool is open for lap swim, by reservation only. The locker rooms are limited to two people at a time.
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask when entering or exiting the building and anytime 6 ft. of distance cannot be maintained (recommended)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.
Wildcat Arena Courts
Swenson Gym Court
Additionally, equipment and towel check out will not happen at this time.