Walking track, basketball/volleyball courts, racquetball courts, Stress Relief Center, locker rooms and multiple classrooms
The Stromberg Complex offers Weber State University faculty, students, and staff, along with the local community, space for recreation and academics.
Closed August 12, 2023
Due to Water Shut Off
Basketball/volleyball courts, weight/cardio machines, free weights, varsity indoor track, elevated indoor track, University Wellness and equipment checkout desk
The Swenson Pool houses recreation and physical education classes, such as kayaking and swimming and WSU Aquatics.
Climb to the top of WSU’s climbing and bouldering walls. Our walls are in the Wildcat Arena, located in the southeast portion of Ogden campus.
Our seven tennis courts are home to men’s and women’s varsity tennis teams, but they also host physical education courses and Stromberg Complex members and guests.
Fields include: our PE field, which is home to WSU’s women’s soccer, our PT fields, both grass and turf, and our lower quad--a grass field equipped with rugby goals.
Our six racquetball courts offer spectator viewing areas and are used by WSU’s physical education program and intramural sports. Courts can be rented for singles and doubles.
Rooms & Studios
Stromberg Complex rooms, including our conference rooms, dance studios and classroom with stadium seating, are available for presentations, meetings and more.
The Wildcat Center - Some equipment will be closed to maintain 6 ft. of distance. Group X classes will resume with some modifications.
Stromberg Complex - Equipment has been moved for distancing, some equipment will be closed. The indoor track, Pickleball courts and Tennis Courts will be open.
Swenson Pool - The pool is open for lap swim, by reservation only. The locker rooms are limited to two people at a time.
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask when entering or exiting the building and anytime 6 ft. of distance cannot be maintained (recommended)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.
Wildcat Arena Courts
Swenson Gym Court
Additionally, equipment and towel check out will not happen at this time.