Before getting started:
- Register for “Applying For & Using a Staff Development Grant” class in Training Tracker (Course #135-01).
Attendance will result in points toward your grant score.
- Read the Staff Development grant application requirements.
- Review the University’s Travel Policies.
To apply please follow the steps below.
- Download the Fillable PDF Application here: Staff Development Grant Application PDF.
- Fill out on your computer and SAVE AS “[Last Name, First Name] Staff Grant App”.
- Review the Grant Submission Checklist to ensure the application is complete.
- Scan or upload backup documentation and Supervisor letter and combine it into one PDF with your application. You can find instructions on how to combine PDF files here.
- Email to your Division Committee Representative for review.
If complete, they will add it to the applications for review. If it requires edits, they will return to you for updating.