Get Peer Mentoring
What is Peer Mentoring?
Peer Mentoring is a service where students may receive help from other SSS students. Peer Mentors are available to help with anything a student might need. They can help students:
- get familiar with campus;
- navigate Weber’s website and eWeber portal, canvas, and the library’s search engine;
- establish good test taking skills, schedule planning, and study skills;
- give college life advice;
- help with stress managment; and
- anything else students might need.
WSU Resource for All Students
Another great resource on campus is Academic Peer Coaching.