Student Support Services - STEM (SSS-STEM) is a grant-funded program that provides academic support primarily to first-generation and low-income students with majors in the STEM fields.
Student Support Services - STEM
Location: Student Services Center Room 265 | Map
Mailing Address: 3885 W Campus Dr. Ogden, UT 84408-1107
Contact: 801-626-7009 OR SSS-STEM@weber.edu
Mon-Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
In-person hours: 6:30 - 4:30, Monday to Friday
Student Support Services - STEM Services
Must be one or more of the following:
- First-Generation Student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Low-Income Student (supported by tax documentation)
- Registered with Services for Students with Disabilities at WSU
Must also be:
- Seeking a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field
- Attending WSU Full-Time (12+ credit hours)
How To Apply
#1.) If you are interested in becoming a member of the Student Support Services STEM Program, please fill out the application completely.
#2.) Upon applying to the program, the SSS STEM coordinator will make a determination about whether or not your applications fits in with current recruiting needs. This is a space-limited program, and not all candidates can be accepted. An intake interview will need to be completed to finish the process.