Major/Minor Online Declaration

You are declaring your Major Social Work. This is not an application to the formal Social Work program.

W Number:
Weber Email: (do not list personal email)
Select Program of Study: Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Social Work BS Social Work BA
Social Work Alternative Minor Gerontology Minor
Double Major? Yes No
Completed AS degree? Yes No
Select the Catalog Year: (this is the year in which you are declaring/changing major) Ex: 2017-2018, 2019-2020, etc...  




What is your MINOR:

*NOTE: The social work department cannot declare your minor unless you are declaring the alternative to the minor in social work. You must declare your minor through the department in which you are minoring.