Small Business Workshops
We partner with the Utah SBDC and third party small business experts to provide you with useful information to start a business or improve and expand your current business and management practices.
Current and Ongoing Learning Opportunities:
- Ongoing events: Utahsbdc.org trainings
- A complete online business course including marketing and finance: the Entrepreneur Academy
- Utah Microloan Fund offers a variety of free classes on startup and entrepreneurship and business class library including financials 101, 201, marketing, building your business series, HR, artificial intelligence (AI), and Shopify
- OW Tech College has Custom Fit training for Microsoft Excel, Start Smart, and more ($90-150 per person, usually reimbursable): Excel training registration, OWTC Small Business Resources
- Davis Tech SBDC, Executive Leadership Series (fee required). and ongoing monthly brainstorming/networking meetings of entrepreneurs in the Level Two series.
- Women's Business Center of Utah
- Weber State University's Entrepreneurship program.
- SBA and Governor's Office of Economic Opportunity, Utah Business Bridge, Access to Capital, Nov 14. For More Information and to Register Click Here.