Advertise Your Student Affairs Event
PLEASE READ FIRST:
- We need FINALIZED information and the form below completed ONE MONTH before you want to start advertising.
- If your event is virtual, please have any Zoom links ready to go. If you need a website to host your virtual event (instead of a live Zoom meeting) such as displaying videos and info for the actual event we did for the Expo or Virtual Volunteer Fair, let Dani know at least one month in advance and be ready with that content shortly after.
- We recommend advertising two weeks before the event.
- If we do not get a full month's notice, we may not be able to take on your request. We have a whole division of equally deserving departments needing marketing materials and we book out far in advance.
If you just need Save the Date or Sponsorship Letter materials far in advance of the event, or a website to host a virtual event, please contact Dani one month before you need these materials with all the details you will need added. Then, fill out the form below when you have your event content finalized and you know how you want to advertise.
Need Crowd Release?
Is your event in a crowded place where you will be taking pictures or video of the event? You can check out crowd release posters and lawn signs from us to post on the day of your event to ensure that your images can be legally used.
Contact Dani to check out signs.
*Remember to take pictures of the posted signage at your event for reference.
10 Steps to
Marketing Your Event
- Complete “request to advertise event” form.
- Receive a verification email from Google outlining the options you chose in the form.
- Receive follow up email from Dani with clarifying questions.
- Receive poster design options and printing estimate from Lindsay.
- Pick a design and send any needed updates and amount of prints.
- Receive all design files for final OK.
With your consent to print, you agree that you are satisfied with the design, the content is free of errors and you have permission to use any photos/graphics you provided for this project. If an error is found, you are responsible for the re-print.
- Receive email when prints are done. We will generally pick them up and deliver them to you.
- You are in charge of posting and taking down prints around campus. We will get up Union banners for you.
- If you have social media, we will send you graphics for you to post to your accounts or we can make posts for you if you do not have social media.
- We will get all of your requested digital marketing posted.
Standards and Resources