Your bachelor’s degree courses will cover:
- Diseases of the heart and lungs
- Equipment used in respiratory therapy
- Drugs as therapeutic agents
- Administration of medical gases
- Artificial ventilation techniques
- Diagnostic procedures
- Life support
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
You’ll also learn to treat patients for asthma, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia.
While earning your master’s degree, you’ll be able to select one of the following concentrations:
- Health administrative services
Find more details on our MSRT Website.