Release Time

Expenditure Guidelines for funding from RSPG, Hemingway and Presidential Distinguished Professor Awards

Payment for instruction must be made from your department. To request reimbursement for your department, send an e-mail to Lisa at with the amount and reason. Lisa will process the paperwork to put the funds into your department's account under instructional wage (plus 15 percent transferred to benefits).

If the funds are coming from the RSPG account, this will be done by a budget transfer.

If the funds are coming from the Hemingway, this will be a reimbursement to the department's account first under the current expense category and then a transfer from current expense to instructional wage and benefits.