Ethical Leadership Award
"Ethical Leadership" Defined:
- Ethical Leadership is, in addition to performing at one's highest professional level, having a track record of exemplary ethical behavior. Ethical Leaders make decisions based on the highest ethical standards, regardless of outcome.
Purpose of the RRI Ethical Leadership Award:
- Provide visible recognition for outstanding examples of Ethical Leadership in the Ogden area and the broader community.
- Encourage future Ethical Leadership by highlighting and celebrating the positive impact of Ethical Leadership.
- Anyone can nominate anyone for the award, but to protect the award's meaningfulness, a limited number of individuals can receive the award each year (typically March and November) and no individual may win the award without receiving an official nomination.
- Preferred nominations will have no more than 500 words specifically addressing how the nominee has demonstrated a consistent track record of ethical leadership in their family, career, and community.
- Please submit nominations to the Richard Richards Institute for Ethics Director, Richard Greene, at email@example.com.
For questions or additional information, please contact Chuck Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.