Records / Request Forms

Records Division

Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m. (closed weekends and holidays)

Phone: 801-626-6460

Fax: 801-626-7754


Mailing Address: 3734 Dixon Pkwy, Dept 3003, Ogden UT 84408-3003


GRAMA Requests

Our department has policies and procedures for the collection, compilation, storage and dissemination of official records and information. We follow the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), which identifies records that are accessible to the public, those that are confidential and those that are sensitive. Information about GRAMA can be found in the Utah Code Annotated Title 63G, Chapter 2.

For GRAMA request come to the Weber State Police Department, located at 3734 Dixon Pkwy, Ogden, UT 84408-3003.

WSUPD GRAMA Request Form

If you have any questions feel free to call us at 801-626-6460 or email us at

Sidewalk Safety

Vehicles are primarily not allowed on campus walkways. This is to establish a safe enviroment for pedestrians to walk between buildings for activities and classes on campus.  

The operation of roller-skates, rollerblades, skateboards, motorcycles or motorized scooters on any walkway is prohibited at all times. Please bring the Sidewalk Access Request Form to the Public Safety Building to complete the request and get a permit.

For further information of Campus Walkway Safety see PPM 5-46.

Sidewalk Access Request

Bicycle Use/Registration

Bicycle use is encoraged to travel to and from campus; this is to relieve parking congestion.

Bicycles need to yield the right of way to pedestrians. There are designated bike routes on selected concrete walkways, which can be seen on campus maps. Unless designated, bicyclists are required to dismount and walk thier bikes. Dismount zones are marked in the cement walkways.

For information on bicycle use on campus see PPM 5-47.

If you are going to be riding your bicycle to and on campus, we encourage you to register your bike with the Weber State Police Department. This allows us to keep a record of your property if your bike happens to be stolen. Please bring the Bicycle Registration Form and your bicycle to the Public Safety Building to complete the registration.

Bicycle Registration Form