The Network Management Technology program at WSU is accredited by ABET.
Our mission is to prepare students to design and implement computing systems of the highest quality that will provide a foundation for their academic and career goals while simultaneously meeting the evolving needs of industry partners.
Program Educational Objectives
As graduates of the Weber State University Network Management Technology program gain career experience following graduation, they:
- will make positive contributions to industry, technology, and/or education.
- will demonstrate and exemplify professional and ethical practices in all aspects of their careers.
- will practice and exemplify effective and collegial collaboration in all team activities.
- will be continuously engaged in effective self-directed learning that supports the acquisition of new skills demanded by their careers and the understanding of new concepts necessary for continued contributions to the computing field.
Graduates of the program will have an ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of Network Management Technology.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the Network Management Technology Program.
Annual Student Enrollment and Graduation Numbers