skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Frequently Asked Questions


International Applicants

If you are an international applicant, you need to complete additional paperwork in order to comply with university and U.S. immigration regulations. If you have questions about the Weber State University admissions process for international applicants, you may contact Admissions at 801-626-6005 or or visit the Weber State University International Student and Scholar Center.


Request official TOEFL scores and evaluated transcripts be sent directly to the following address:

MSSE Admission Committee
Weber State University
1465 Edvalson St Dept 1801
Ogden UT 84408-1801