A limited number of non-resident students who meet MSRT admission criteria may receive academic scholarships to receive in-state tuition rates.
Expenses & Scholarships
2018–19 MSRT Tuition
Weber State’s tuition is among the most affordable in our region.
- $2,699.97 (resident tuition for 6 credits, does not include course or miscellaneous fees)
- $3,871.17 (resident tuition for 9 credits, does not include course or miscellaneous fees)
- Books run an average of $50 per semester for renting. However, students will want to purchase some of their books, specifically the APA Manual 6th Edition, which will be used throughout the MSRT program.
- Study materials for credentialing exams: About $300 per credential
- Credentialing exams for first-time applicants (2 exams required):
- SDS: $300
- PFT: $200
- NPS: $250
- ACCS $300
- AE-C: $350
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Departmental scholarship funds are dispersed among a limited number of students who complete Weber State’s specialized scholarship application.
Contact the MSRT enrollment director at 801-626-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on gradaute student scholarships.