Admission and Selection
Admission to the MSRS Innovation and Improvement emphasis program requires:
- Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate academic program in health science preferred (includes, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing). However, other baccalaureate programs will also be considered.
- Certification in an imaging profession
- Healthcare experience
Due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting international applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. International applicants have additional requirements. Before applying to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advisement.
You may apply to the program while in the process of completing your bachelor's degree or imaging certification. If you received a bachelor's degree but do not have an imaging credential (ARRT, ARDMS, MRI/CT, etc.), please visit our Radiologic Sciences website for information about applying to the Radiologic Technology/Radiography program.
The priority deadline to apply for the MSRS program is March 1 for Summer semester admission, May 1 for Fall semester admission, and November 1 for Spring semester admission, however, applications may continue to be accepted beyond the priority deadline as space is available.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2020 semester.
We will continue to accept applications beyond the deadline!
Applicants must complete an online application. Additionally, you will be asked to attach the following information:
- Professional resume
- Response to an essay question
- Emails to three references/recommendations
- Official transcripts
- Electronic transcripts are acceptable if sent by the college or university through an approved third party transcript service such as National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or eScrip. These may be sent to email@example.com.
- If mailing transcripts, please mail them directly to the MSRS Office (address on the left side bar)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
A total of 30 positions are available each semester. Criteria to be considered for acceptance include the following:
- Overall GPA
- Professional Experience
- Essay Response
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the MSRS Enrollment Director at 801-626-8538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MT
Weber State University
Marriott Health Sciences Building
View WSU Map
Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences
Weber State University
3891 Stadium Way Dept 3925
Ogden, UT 84408-3925