International Students - Due to COVID-19, we are not currently accepting international student applications for the 2020-2021 academic year
International students are required to live in the United States for the time they are in the program - this is NOT an online program.
Before applying to the MSRS Program, please email email@example.com for advisement
Please note: International students are not eligible to apply for the Radiologist Assistant (RA) program without certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
International students are first evaluated for eligibility based on their education and foreign professional certifications.
- Graduates of an accredited baccalaureate academic program in health science (includes, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing) are eligible to apply - FOREIGN CREDENTIALS MUST BE EVALUATED (see below).
- Applicants must have a Weber State University-accepted bachelor’s degree to be considered for acceptance. All applicants educated outside the U.S. must submit transcripts that have been evaluated by a WSU approved foreign credentials evaluation service. For a list of approved agencies, click here: http://www.weber.edu/
issc/credentials.html. A translated transcript is not accepted. Transcripts must be evaluated on a course-by-course format, showing U.S. semester credit and grade equivalent for each course based on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Applicants must have evaluation of foreign professional certifications by MSRS faculty.
- If English is not your first language, submit an official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 (paper-based), or 213 (computer-based). The score may not be more than two years old.
Please email evaluated transcripts, foreign professional certifications, and language score (if needed) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completing this process does not guarantee acceptance
Additional criteria to be considered for acceptance into the program include:
- Complete online application for the MSRS Program.
- Payment of the MSRS program application fee.
- Respond to an essay question
- Provide a resume
- Evaluated foreign transcript
- Overall GPA
- Letters of recommendation
- Meet international student requirements. Please seek advisement/assistance from WSU’s International Student and Scholar Center at 801-626-6853 or email@example.com.
- Graduate students must first apply and be accepted by the MSRS graduate program before the admission can be processed for Weber State University.