Making a Budget
Resources for Help with Money
- cashcourse.org: Guide to making informed financial choices
- Weber State Library Guide
- AAA Fair Credit: Financial coaching to the community (SLC)
- Cottages of Hope: Financial coaching to the community (Ogden)
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Dave Ramsey Investment Calculator
- Cost of Living Calculator
- New Beginnings: A Guide to Getting Your Finances in Order for the New Year (PDF)
- Tips for Change (PDF)
- Managing Debt to Improve Your Mental Wealth (PDF)
- Love and Money: A Guide to the Coupling of Finance and Romance (PDF)
- MyFreeTaxes.com, a great way to file your taxes. Get ready, get organized, and gather your documents.
- *Household income (AGI) must be less than $66,000.
- UtahTaxHelp.com, VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). They offer free tax help to low and moderate income individuals. You can make an appointment by dialing 2-1-1.
Money Management Center: 801-626-6135 | email@example.com