- Our program is fully accredited through CAHME, which is the benchmark for students and employers that ensure the integrity of graduate healthcare management education.
- We offer evening and online options to fit your busy schedule.
- Both of our formats are designed around full-time working professionals.
- You can complete your education in four semesters with no summer classes.
- Our on-campus Master of Health Administration program is one of the top MHA programs in the country, leading peer institutions in affordability and innovation.
- In our Executive Master of Health Administration program (eMHA), you’ll gain the skills offered in our MHA program but complete your degree online. Our flat eMHA rate includes tuition, fees, books and even meals during the one-day on-campus orientation at the beginning of the program, plus tuition is not higher for out-of-state students.