WHY A WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY MBA? |
Weber State University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has an exceptional track record of preparing working professionals and full-time students for leadership and decision-making roles in a variety of organizational settings. Few MBA programs in the world, let alone Utah, can match the combination of QUALITY, CONVENIENCE, and CONNECTION offered by the WSU MBA program.
#1 MBA in UTAH
for ROI: salary-to-debt ratio
#2 MBA in UTAH
by US News: part-time MBA
TOP 6% WORLDWIDE
#1 MBA in UTAH
for gender diversity
3 KEY DIFFERENCES
Our program has rapidly grown since its inception for 3 key reasons:
When it comes to MBA programs, nothing is more important than the return students get for their tuition investment. Our commitment here at WSU has always been to provide the highest quality MBA education available anywhere in the United States for an extremely competitive price, and we are succeeding:
- Our program is consistently ranked one of the best in the nation by the Princeton Review and #2 in Utah among Part-Time MBA programs by US News & World Report.
- Our program is consistently the most gender-diverse in Utah, with a higher percentage of female students than any other MBA program.
- A 2019 alumni survey revealed that, 3 years post-graduation, our MBA graduates average $91,674/year in salary and possess an average residual student debt of only $5,630.
- Our program has been AACSB-accredited for many years; an honor reserved for only the top 5-6% of MBA programs in the world.
Student circumstances vary significantly. Some are early in their careers while others are nearing the end. Some students like to learn in face-to-face classrooms while others prefer to learn virtually online. We have designed our convenient and flexible “non-cohort” programs with students’ needs in mind:
- Students who prefer a traditional, face-to-face classroom experience can take all or most of their classes at the WSU-Davis campus, conveniently located in Layton, Utah. Learn more about our HYBRID PART-TIME MBA.
- Students who prefer to take all or most of their classes online can do so, from almost anywhere in the world, thanks to our program’s Virtual (Online) Pathway. Learn more about our VIRTUAL PART-TIME (ONLINE) MBA.
- Students who want to complete two master's degrees at the same time can do so through our Joint Degree programs. These programs make completing two degrees together easier than completing two degrees separately. Learn more about our JOINT DEGREE PROGRAMS HERE.
Many other MBA programs are characterized by large class sizes, high tuition, and under-qualified graduate assistant instructors. Not at Weber State! Our program is designed for the welfare of our students:
- Over the last several years, we have recruited world-class faculty who possess exceptional professional experience, advanced academic training, and the people skills necessary to make these qualifications accessible to our students. GET TO KNOW OUR FACULTY HERE
- Our class sizes are small so that whether online or face-to-face, our students have ample opportunity to interact with faculty members and peers. (Even our Virtual/Online MBA involves direct, synchronous communication with faculty and fellow students.)
- Our location in Layton, Utah gives our students and graduates direct access to alumni who hold prominent positions at many large organizations along the Wasatch Front including: Hill Air Force Base, Northrup Grumman, Autoliv, America First Credit Union, Pluralsight, ATK, Kroger, Lifetime Products, IHC, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Discover, CR England, Wells Fargo, Adobe, and many more.
OUR MBA GRADUATES ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)
Our strong alumni network provides networking, socializing, and career opportunities like these...