Weber State University’s Part-Time Hybrid Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed for working professionals ready to advance, change, or sharpen and enhance their skills. This flexible non-cohort model is designed for the student who prefers face-to-face instruction, but also offers online instruction to meet the busy professional's schedule.
Comple the part-time MBA for as little as $19,000!
Designed for face-to-face instruction, but allows for online coursework to meet the busy professional's schedule.
TIME TO COMPLETE:
As quickly as 1 year or up to 6 years.
Working professionals with years of experience who want mostly face-to-face instruction.
ABOUT THE PART-TIME HYBRID MBA PROGRAM
Working professionals looking to advance their careers, learn new skills or change industries require not just flexibility in a program, but exceptional, engaging, relevant material. Students who value face-to-face instruction will appreciate our:
- CONVENIENT TIMES:
- Most courses are taught on weeknights from 5:30 - 8:10 p.m. one night a week. Select courses are taught on Saturdays.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION:
- Most face-to-face courses are taught at the WSU-Davis Center in Layton, Utah, across the street from Hill Air Force Base.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULE:
- Most courses follow an eight-week format. This allows students to complete two courses per semester without overlap.
- CONVENIENT & FLEXIBLE FORMAT:
- All courses are available in hybrid in format, including regular and significant face-to-face teaching and interaction with supplemental virtual/online coursework.
- Proceed at your own pace through the program; graduate quickly - in one year, or take up to 6 years.
PART-TIME HYBRID CURRICULUM
STUDENTS WITH AN AACSB BUSINESS SCHOOL DEGREE:
Required Courses = 27 credit hours | Elective Courses = 9 credit hours
- MBA 6110 | Fundamentals of Ethical Leadership (3)
- MBA 6120 | Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBA 6130 | Financial Management (3)
- MBA 6140 | Marketing Management (3)
- MBA 6150 | Operations/Supply Chain Management (3)
- MBA 6210 | Management Accounting and Control (3)
- MBA 6310 | Information Technology in the Enterprise (3)
- MBA 6410 | Global Macroeconomic Conditions (3)
- MBA 6180 | Strategic Management (3) - Capstone Course
STUDENTS WITHOUT AN AACSB BUSINESS SCHOOL DEGREE MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL COURSEWORK:
Leveling courses = 15 credit hours | Required Courses = 27 credit hours | Elective Courses = 12 credit hours
college algebra or equivalent plus...
OUR MBA GRADUATES ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)
Our strong alumni network provides networking, socializing, and career opportunities like these...