NON-DEGREE GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Students can select from seven MBA certificates or corporations can develop their own customized executive education to add specialized skillsets to their workforce.
Certificate programs are available to non-MBA and MBA students alike. Students who complete standalone certificates can later opt to apply their coursework towards an MBA degree. Certificates offer unparalleled opportunities for specialization and networking. All certificates are market-driven in quickly growing fields, and are therefore helpful programs for those seeking career advancement and/or transition.
- WHO CAN APPLY? The certificate can be completed as a part of the WSU MBA Program in the Goddard School of Business and Economics or as a stand-alone certificate.
- DELIVERY: Most courses will be offered in a virtual or hybrid delivery format with eight weeks of instruction.
- PREREQUISITES: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or be in the final stage of completing the undergraduate degree. Completion of a course in college algebra or equivalent is required to enroll in MBA courses. Basic computer competency is also required.
- GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Students must complete all program courses with a grade of “C” or higher. In addition, the overall program GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- TIME COMMITMENT: 3 hours in class/week + 2 to 4 hours applied project work/week
- PROGRAM LENGTH: Complete in as few as 2 semesters!
CYBER SECURITY certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security focuses on the fundamentals of cyber security, security policies, penetration testing, enterprise IT management, networking, and cloud computing. Courses in this program emphasize how to improve information security within organizations. This program allows students to quickly increase their technical capabilities in the cyber security field with hands-on applied projects, expert instruction, and advanced training environments.
AEROSPACE MANAGEMENT certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Aerospace Management is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to establish and maintain a competitive advantage through proven aerospace management practices. Students will learn how to establish strategic direction through efficient program and contract management, and how to maintain operational excellence through continuous process improvement.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Contract Management provides individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage contracts in the governmental and commercial sectors. Certificate recipients will understand the contract manager’s responsibilities prior to contract award and the communication process in the contract management network, and learn about post-award surveillance tools, contract modifications, correction of contractual problems, processing terminations, cancellations and claims.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Business Development is designed to provide business professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively start new businesses, market products and services, sell effectively, analyze data, and make strategic business decisions.
BUSINESS ANALYTICS certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics is designed to provide business professionals with the knowledge and analytical tools needed to uncover novel patterns, trends, correlations, and strategic insights. This graduate certificate will help business professionals improve business decision making using analytical skills, models, and processes.
Our expert faculty develop and deliver customized training programs for corporate, small business and government/nonprofit clients on a contract basis. Although tailored programs in almost any field are possible, examples of employer-tailored programs we have delivered for clients in the past include:
- Professional Development through People Skills (Four-Week Program)
- Trust-Based Leadership (1-Day or 3-Week Programs)
SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING OR GET MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Shaun Hansen, MBA Program Director, for more information:
OUR MBA GRADUATES ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)
Our strong alumni network provides networking, socializing, and career opportunities like these...